9th edition of PLEVEN FRIENDSHIP MARATHON 2023
DISCIPLINES and course
Terrain: Predominantly flat, slightly hilly in certain areas, with maximum inclination 11-12.4% and average inclination 1.9-2%
Description of the route: a variety of urban environment, park and road.
With start and finish at the same place in the very center of the city, the route passes through the main sights in and around Pleven – the mausoleum, the main pedestrian street of the town, the Theater, Kaylaka Park.
|Until||10k in BGN||Relay (team 2х10km) in BGN||21k in BGN||42k in BGN|
until 8 March
until 8 April
until 30 April
until 17 May
(if there are places)
Participants at the age of 60 and more at the day of the race can register for free. Please send your request for a promo code on firstname.lastname@example.org.
People with different abilities (with certificates from Territorial Expert Commission on Disability) can register for free. Please send your request for a promo code and attach your disability certificate on email@example.com. They should indicate in the registration form if they have special needs and requirements to the organizers.
Fun Run Kids – free.
3 km mass cross “I can” – free.
The cut-off time (maximum time for participation in the official ranking) for long distances is:
- 42 km marathon – 6 hours
- 21 km half-marathon and Relay 2 x 10.55 km – 3 hours
- 10.55 km – 1 hour and 30 minutes
The race time of the participants in marathon, half-marathon, 10.55k and relay is measured by electronic time keeping system. For this purpose the race numbers with electronic chips should be placed on the chest. It is forbidden to remove or damage the electronic chip, which will result in disqualification.
The race time will be measured from the moment of initial crossing of the start line (net time).
registration and Race kits’ pick-up
Online registration closing on 17 May (Wednesday) at 24:00.
On-spot registration – in the Children’s Center next to the marathon Start/Finish zone:
- for marathon, half-marathon, 10.55 km and relay – on 20 May (Saturday) from 10:30 to 15:00;
- for 3 km mass cross “I Can” and Fun Run Kids – on 21 May (Saturday) from 10:30 to 15:00 and on 21 May (Sunday) from 8:00 to 8:30 am.
Race kits’ pick-up – in the Children’s Center next to the marathon Start/Finish zone:
- for marathon, half-marathon, 10.55 km and relay (against a valid identity card) – on 20 May (Saturday) from 10:30 to 15:00 and on 21 May (Sunday) from 7:15 to 8:00 am;
- For the Fun Run Kids and 3km mass cross “I Can” – the race numbers can be picked up on 20 May (Saturday) from 10:30 to 15:00 and on 21 May (Sunday) from 8:00 to 8:45 am.7
42.2 km marathon – women and men
42.2 km marathon for masters (60-70 years old) – women and men
42.2 km marathon for masters (over 70 years old) – women and men
21.1 km half-marathon – women and men
21.1 km relay – the 3 fastest teams
10.55 km – women and men
3 km mass cross “I can” – women and men
Fun Run Kids – for each age group – girls and boys.