For another year Pleven Marathon is hosting an exciting Fun Run Kids. Children are the marathon runners of tomorrow. We invest in them and we encourage parents to partner with us for their and our good. The small runners will have the opportunity to feel the spirit of sport, to exhibit competitive character and have fun.
The winners will be awarded on the official ladder as true champions.
Everyone will get medal and gift.
Our mission is to inspire children to play outdoor, to be active and have fun. So they will be healthier, motivated, smarter, successful and happier.
REGISTRATION AND PICK-UP OF RACE NUMBER
At the Children’s Center, in the City Park just 2 minutes away from the Start/Finish zone:
- on 26 September (Saturday) from 10.00 to 18:00;
- on 27 September (Sunday) from 8.00 to 8:45.
On 27 September (Sunday) at 9:10 am from the Start/Finish line in front of the mausoleum.
Little runners will be split into 3 age groups:
- 6 to 7 years (born in 2013-2014) – 300 m or one lap of the mausoleum;
- 8 to 9 years (born in 2011-2012) – 600 m or 2 laps of the mausoleum;
- 10 to 12 years (born in 2008-2010) – 900 m or 3 laps of the mausoleum;
The registration is free.
There will be awards for every registered and finished little runner: medal and gift.
Podium – the fastest 3 girls and 3 boys in each age group will be awarded on the podium with the official marathon medal, certificate and special gift.
The award ceremony starts at 10.30 on the stage at the Start/Finish zone in front of the mausoleum.