COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF DATA
Like most web sites, you can visit and use our site without disclose your identity or other personal data.
“Eyes-Open” LTD. Collects only information and personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”), which you provide voluntarily when registering for participation in the sports event “marathon Pleven” by filling our registration form.
Categories of personal data that “Eyes-Open” LTD. processes:
- Your contact information – names, mailing address, mobile or landline phone number, email address
- Your photo
- Discipline in which we are compete – necessary to organize our logistics
- Brief information about you and motivation to participate – for your account on the event site
- Video with your participation, filmed during the event
- In a limited number of cases, and exceptionally, we may require you to provide us with additional data from your identity card to verify your identity.
- “Eyes-Open” LTD. reserves the right to send to all participants invitations for subsequent participations and/or other sporting events, in case you explicitly request a request.
Lawfulness of processing
“Eyes-Open” LTD. processes your personal data necessary for the organization of the event.
“Eyes-Open” LTD. processes your personal data necessary to comply with the requirements of the tax, financial or other laws.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of accurate and correct coverage of your participation in the event.
- For the purpose of clear and accurate communication with you about your participation in the event.
- For the purposes of tax and accounting legislation requirements related to the participation fees.
Term in which we store your personal data:
“Eyes-Open” LTD. stores the personal data you provided during the registration of our website for a period of one year after the end of the event.
Potential recipients of your personal data:
“Eyes-Open” LTD. does not provide your personal data to third parties, unless a special law requires it.
Your rights as a data subject – at any time, you are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data, which “Eyes-Open” LTD. processes, as well as to receive a copy of them.
- Request the deletion of your personal data if you believe that the processing is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Please note that this right cannot be exercised in the event that a special law expressly provides for the retention of such data for a specified period.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate personal data in cases where they do not correspond to the truth.
- To exercise any of the above rights, simply send an email message with your application on our contact page or email email@example.com. We will reply as soon as possible.
- At any time, if you are concerned that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to complain to the competent Data Protection supervisory Authority – Commission for Personal Data protection
How do we protect your personal data?
“Eyes-Open” LTD. ensures that all administrative, technical and physical measures are taken to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized processing, destruction, loss, access, disclosure or use.
We protect our website and other information systems by using the most advanced technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Regardless of the regular checks, let us consider that guaranteed protection against all threats could not be assured anywhere.
We store all data you submit to us until you have written your consent. You have the right to request partial or total deletion of your data at any time. We will fulfill these requests without delay.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Eyes Open LTD.
42 Serdika Street,