Kids race will be organized within the frame of the Pleven Friendship Marathon. The little ‘marathon’ runners will have the opportunity to experience sport and race spirit and make fun. The winners will be awarded on the Marathon stage as real champions.
Registration and receiving of the numbers: in the Children’s centre (2 minutes from the start/finish zone)
– 18 May (Saturday), 10:00 – 17:00
– 19 May (Sunday), 8.00 – 8.45
Start: at the start/finish line (in front of the Mausoleum), 9:10
The runners will be split into 3 age groups:
- From 6 to 7 years (2012-2013 born) – 300 m or one lap around the Mausoleum
- From 8 to 9 years (2010-2011 born) – 600 m or two laps around the Mausoleum
- From 10 to 12 years (2007-2009 born) – 900 m or three laps around the Mausoleum
Registration is free of charge.
Each little runner will receive present from the marathon organizers.
The children shall run alone. Parents are not allowed to run along with their children.
The registration and race numbers pick up shall be done on Sunday, 19 May (the day of the Marathon) from 9.00am until 9.25am at the Marathon office in the Center for children’s activities at the start of the city park.
Award ceremony: at the stage of the marathon when the first 3 boys and girls in each age group will be awarded. Starts at 10:30, start/finish zone, in front of the Mausoleum.
Our mission is inspire our children to play outdoor, be active and enjoy life.