The cut-off time (maximum time for participation in the official ranking) for long distances is:
- 42 km marathon – 6 hours
- 21 km half-marathon and Relay 2 x 10.5 km – 3 hours
- 10 km – 1 hour and 30 minutes
The race time of the participants in marathon, half-marathon, 10k and relay is measured by electronic time keeping system. For this purpose the race numbers with electronic chips should be placed on the chest. It is forbidden to remove or damage the electronic chip, which will result in ddisqualification.
The race time will be measured from the moment of initial crossing of the start line (net time).
Marathon, half-marathon and 10 km:
- Until 31 May (including) – 30 leva (app. €15) + payment fees
- Until 31 July (including) – 40 leva (app. €25) + payment fees
- Until 31 August (including) – 50 leva (app. €30) + payment fees
- Until 24 September (including) – 60 leva (app. €35) + payment fees
- On 26 September (on spot if available numbers) – 70 leva (app. €40)
Relay (fee per team):
- Until 31 May (including) – 60 leva (app. €30) + payment feesUntil 31 Jul (including) – 80 leva (app. €40) + payment fees
- Until 31 August (including) – 100 leva (app. €50) + payment fees
- Until 24 September (including) – 120 leva (app. €60) + payment fees
- On 26 September (on spot if available numbers) – 140 leva (app. €70)
Participants at the age of 60 and more at the day of the race can register for free. Please send your request for a promo code on email@example.com.
This year people with different abilities can register for free. Please send your request for a promo code on firstname.lastname@example.org. They should indicate in the registration form if they have special needs and requirements to the organizers.
Fun Run Kids – free.
3 km mass cross “I can” – free.
Terrain: Predominantly flat, slightly hilly in certain areas, with total positive altitude difference of 250 meters for the marathon.
Description of the route: a variety of urban environment, park and road.
With start and finish at the same place in the very center of the city, the route passes through the main sights in and around Pleven – the mausoleum, the main pedestrian street of the town, the Theater, Kaylaka Park and the historical wooden bridge close to the village of Yasen.
CONDITIONS CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN MARATHON, HALF-MARATHON, 10 Km AND RELAY
- Participants should be at the age 18 years or more at the day of the race.
- Participants at the age of 14 years or more can register for 10k and relay after presentation of duly signed Declaration for responsibility of a parent or custodian.
- Paid registration fee.
- ID availability upon receipt of the race kit.
- Duly signed Declaration for assuming personal responsibility for participation in the competition, including valid and appropriate health status. The organizers are not responsible in case of an accident or injury to the athlete during her/his participation in the competition.
Electronic registration closing on 19 May 2021 (Wednesday) at 24:00.
On-spot registration – in the Children’s Center next to the marathon Start/Finish zone:
- for marathon, half-marathon, 10k and relay – on 22 May (Saturday) from 10:00 to 18:00;
- for 3 km mass cross “I Can” and Fun Run Kids – on 22 May (Saturday) from 10:00 to 18:00 and on 23 May (Sunday) from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
Race kits’ pick-up – in the Children’s Center next to the marathon Start/Finish zone:
- for marathon, half-marathon, 10 km and relay (against a valid identity card) – on 22 May (Saturday) from 10:00 to 18:00 and on 23 May (Sunday) from 7:00 to 8:00 am;
- For the Fun Run Kids and 3km mass cross “I Can” – the race numbers can be picked up on 22 May (Saturday) from 10:00 to 18:00 and on 23 May (Sunday) from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
42.2 km marathon – women and men
42.2 km marathon for masters (over 50 years old) – women and men
21.1 km half-marathon – women and men
21.1 km relay – the 3 fastest teams
10k – women and men
3 km mass cross “I can” – women and men
Fun Run Kids – for each age group – girls and boys.