On Sunday, May 19, Park+ will transform the central part of Pleven into an arena of various sports and training activities.
The all-day multi-sport event Park+ will feature:
- Favourite and less popular sports;
- Group activities that are practised every day in gyms and sports halls;
- Fun and games for children, adults and their pets.
During the entire day of the event, more than 10 different sports activities will be held simultaneously, so that the participants can get involved in the maximum number of activities.
Park+ is a social event and an outdoor experience, with lots of sports, entertainment and live DJ.
Park+ features qualified instructors, trainers and specialists in the field of fitness, conditioning and cardio sports.
Park+ stimulates extracurricular sports activities and aims at the most vulnerable groups of society – people with disabilities, adapted physical activities, and intellectual disabilities, including their participation side by side with all visitors to the event as an active part of society.
Who is Park+ for?
- Children and adults;
- Beginners and active sportspeople;
- People with physical and mental disabilities;
- For everyone who wants to spend an unforgettable day full of physical activities.
Whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just curious about sports challenges and games, Park+ is an experience you won’t want to miss. Get out of your comfort zone and join an individual or collective sports activity for free! Don’t forget the pets too 🙂