- Date: 20 May 2018 (Sunday)
- Starting time for marathon, half marathon and relay: 9:00am.
- Starting time for challenge-myself cross: 9:05am.
- Classical marathon distance: 42,2km
- Half marathon: 21,1km
- Relay of 21.1km in total including 2 team members running 10,55km each. No. of teams limit: 50. Types of teams: male, female, mixed.
- Challenge-myself cross: 3km
- ground: asphalt
- elevation: flat, partially hilly with total vertical climb of 250m
- route: a good variety of city, park and road environment: starting and finishing in the city center the route passes through the most interesting spots in and around the city, such as Kaylaka park and Yassen village Osman Pasha sword surrender historical bridge.
- 6h for marathon
- 3h for half-marathon and relay
Services and deliverables to the marathon and half-marathon runners:
- Technical T-shirt
- Unique finisher medal
- Participation certificate
- Race number with time chip
- Branded deposit beg
- Refreshment points at each 5km and finish – water, isotonic, fruits
- Medical assistance
- Electronic timekeeping
- Changing facilities
- Belongings deposit facilities
- Traffic security on the road
- Accommodation, travel and touristic support
Deliverables for 3km cross:
- Medals for the first 3 men and first 3 women
Premiums will be announced later.
- Close of electronic registration: 17 May
- On-site registration: 19 May
- Kits pick-up (against valid ID) in in the center of Pleven – the marathon exhibition area:
– 19 May from 10:00 to 17:00
– 20 May from 7:00 to 8:00
Participant in the marathon and semi-marathon distance need to sign a release form that they’re aware of their own health and accept the terms of participation.
a) Marathon and Half marathon:
- BGN 40 until 31 December 2017
- BGN 50 until 28 Feb 2018
- BGN 60 until 30 April
- BGN 70 till 17 May
- BGN 80 on 19 May (if there are spots left)
b) Relay (price per team of two):
- BGN 80 until 31 December 2017
- BGN 100 until 28 Feb 2018
- BGN 120 until 30 April
- BGN 140 till 17 May
- BGN 160 on 19 May (if there are spots left)
c) City cross, 3 km: free
*participants over 60 years: free
Conditions for entry in the marathon and half-marathon:
- Be born in or before 2000
- Pay the registration fee
- Provide an ID for the identity check;
- Agree to take all responsibility for his/her participation. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any accident or damage that runner may suffer as result of participation in this competition.
Organizer: Begach Running Club (BRC) with the support of Eyes-Open Ltd. (EO)
- Pleven municipality
- Begach running club
Stanislav Georgiev (race director), mobile: +359.894.539.998, firstname.lastname@example.org
Begach running club: email@example.com
The organizers reserve the right to change the race information.